Premature centromere division versus C-anaphases in cultures: Need for consensus and guidelines
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 124A, Issue 3, page 331, 30 January 2004
How to Cite
Prabhakara, K. and Radha Ramadevi, A. (2004), Premature centromere division versus C-anaphases in cultures: Need for consensus and guidelines. Am. J. Med. Genet., 124A: 331. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20310
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!