Manuel Sánchez-Martín and Jesús Pérez-Losadas have contributed equally to this work.
Deletion of the SLUG (SNAI2) gene results in human piebaldism†
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 122A, Issue 2, pages 125–132, 1 October 2003
How to Cite
Sánchez-Martín, M., Pérez-Losada, J., Rodríguez-García, A., González-Sánchez, B., Korf, B. R., Kuster, W., Moss, C., Spritz, R. A. and Sánchez-García, I. (2003), Deletion of the SLUG (SNAI2) gene results in human piebaldism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 122A: 125–132. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20345
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2003
- DGCYT. Grant Numbers: SAF2000-0148, BIO2000-0453-P4-02
- Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Numbers: CSI1/02, CSI06/03
- FIS. Grant Numbers: 01/0114, PI020138, G03/179, G03/136
- NIH. Grant Number: 1 R01 CA79955-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!