Brachydactyly type C caused by a homozygous missense mutation in the prodomain of CDMP1
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 124A, Issue 4, pages 356–363, 1 February 2004
How to Cite
Schwabe, G. C., Türkmen, S., Leschik, G., Palanduz, S., Stöver, B., Goecke, T. O. and Mundlos, S. (2004), Brachydactyly type C caused by a homozygous missense mutation in the prodomain of CDMP1. Am. J. Med. Genet., 124A: 356–363. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20349
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2002
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (to S.M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!