Bilaterally asymmetric effects of quantitative trait loci (QTLs): QTLs that affect laxity in the right versus left coxofemoral (hip) joints of the dog (Canis familiaris)
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 124A, Issue 3, pages 239–247, 30 January 2004
How to Cite
Chase, K., Lawler, D. F., Adler, F. R., Ostrander, E. A. and Lark, K. G. (2004), Bilaterally asymmetric effects of quantitative trait loci (QTLs): QTLs that affect laxity in the right versus left coxofemoral (hip) joints of the dog (Canis familiaris). Am. J. Med. Genet., 124A: 239–247. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20363
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2003
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 CA92167
- NIH/NCI. Grant Number: K05 CA90754
- GM. Grant Number: 63056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!