Screening adherence in BRCA1/2 families is associated with primary physicians' behavior
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 125A, Issue 1, pages 5–11, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Tinley, S. T., Houfek, J., Watson, P., Wenzel, L., Clark, M. B., Coughlin, S. and Lynch, H. T. (2004), Screening adherence in BRCA1/2 families is associated with primary physicians' behavior. Am. J. Med. Genet., 125A: 5–11. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20431
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2002
- NIH. Grant Number: 1U01 CA86389-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!