Constipation, polyps, or cancer? let PTEN predict your future
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: The Gorlin Symposium on Gastrointestinal Disorders Gastrointestinal System: Development, Derivatives, and Disorders
Volume 122A, Issue 4, pages 315–322, 1 November 2003
How to Cite
Eng, C. (2003), Constipation, polyps, or cancer? let PTEN predict your future. Am. J. Med. Genet., 122A: 315–322. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20477
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!