Clinical and radiographic findings in multiple epiphyseal dysplasia caused by MATN3 mutations: Description of 12 patients
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 125A, Issue 3, pages 278–284, 15 March 2004
How to Cite
Mäkitie, O., Mortier, G. R., Czarny-Ratajczak, M., Wright, M. J., Suri, M., Rogala, P., Freund, M., Jackson, G. C., Jakkula, E., Ala-Kokko, L., Briggs, M. D. and Cole, W. G. (2004), Clinical and radiographic findings in multiple epiphyseal dysplasia caused by MATN3 mutations: Description of 12 patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 125A: 278–284. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20486
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2003
- The Foundation for Paediatric Research, Helsinki, Finland
- Novo Nordisk A/S (ESPE Research Fellowship) (to O.M.)
- The Flanders Fund for Scientific Research (to G.R.M.). Grant Number: G.0013.97
- The European Commission (to M.D.B., M.J.W., L.A-K., and G.R.M.). Grant Number: QLG1-CT-2001-02188
- The Polish State Committee for Scientific Research (to M.C-R.). Grant Number: 3P05E00722
- The Academy of Finland
- The Arthritis Foundation, Louisiana Gene Therapy Research Consortium, New Orleans, L.A.
- HCA-The Health Care Company, Nashville, TN (to L.A-K.)
- The Arthritis Research Campaign (to M.D.B.). Grant Numbers: B0681, B0644
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (to W.G.C.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!