Novel mutation in the SLC19A2 gene in an African-American female with thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anemia syndrome
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 125A, Issue 3, pages 299–305, 15 March 2004
How to Cite
Lagarde, W. H., Underwood, L. E., Moats-Staats, B. M. and Calikoglu, A. S. (2004), Novel mutation in the SLC19A2 gene in an African-American female with thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anemia syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 125A: 299–305. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20506
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2003
- NIH (training grant to WHL). Grant Number: T32 DK07129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!