Five haplotypes account for fifty-five percent of ATM mutations in Brazilian patients with ataxia telangiectasia: Seven new mutations
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 126A, Issue 1, pages 33–40, 1 April 2004
How to Cite
Coutinho, G., Mitui, M., Campbell, C., Costa Carvalho, B. T., Nahas, S., Sun, X., Huo, Y., Lai, C.-h., Thorstenson, Y., Tanouye, R., Raskin, S., Kim, C. A., Llerena, J. and Gatti, R. A. (2004), Five haplotypes account for fifty-five percent of ATM mutations in Brazilian patients with ataxia telangiectasia: Seven new mutations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 126A: 33–40. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20570
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2003
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS36323, CA76513
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!