Novel Connexin 43 (GJA1) mutation causes oculo–dento–digital dysplasia with curly hair
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 127A, Issue 2, pages 152–157, 1 June 2004
How to Cite
Kjaer, K. W., Hansen, L., Eiberg, H., Leicht, P., Opitz, J. M. and Tommerup, N. (2004), Novel Connexin 43 (GJA1) mutation causes oculo–dento–digital dysplasia with curly hair. Am. J. Med. Genet., 127A: 152–157. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20614
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2003
- University of Copenhagen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!