Maternal metabolic phenotype and risk of down syndrome: Beyond genetics
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 127A, Issue 1, pages 1–4, 15 May 2004
How to Cite
Jill James, S. (2004), Maternal metabolic phenotype and risk of down syndrome: Beyond genetics. Am. J. Med. Genet., 127A: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20648
- Issue online: 15 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!