The study is in memory of Dr. Peter Vreken.
X-linked cardioskeletal myopathy and neutropenia (Barth syndrome): An update†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 126A, Issue 4, pages 349–354, 1 May 2004
How to Cite
Barth, P. G., Valianpour, F., Bowen, V. M., Lam, J., Duran, M., Vaz, F. M. and Wanders, R. J.A. (2004), X-linked cardioskeletal myopathy and neutropenia (Barth syndrome): An update. Am. J. Med. Genet., 126A: 349–354. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.20660
- Issue online: 13 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2003
- Prinses Beatrix Fonds. Grant Number: MAR 01-0129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!