Twenty-four new cases of WT1 germline mutations and review of the literature: Genotype/phenotype correlations for Wilms tumor development
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 127A, Issue 3, pages 249–257, 15 June 2004
How to Cite
Royer-Pokora, B., Beier, M., Henzler, M., Alam, R., Schumacher, V., Weirich, A. and Huff, V. (2004), Twenty-four new cases of WT1 germline mutations and review of the literature: Genotype/phenotype correlations for Wilms tumor development. Am. J. Med. Genet., 127A: 249–257. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30015
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2003
- Elterninitiative “Kinderkrebsklinik e.V.,” Duesseldorf (to B.R.-P.)
- NIH (to V.H.). Grant Numbers: CA78257, CA34936, CA1672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!