Clinical and genetic heterogeneity in Desbuquois dysplasia
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 128A, Issue 1, pages 29–32, 1 July 2004
How to Cite
Faivre, L., Le Merrer, M., Zerres, K., Hariz, M. B., Scheffer, D., Young, I. D., Maroteaux, P., Munnich, A. and Cormier-Daire, V. (2004), Clinical and genetic heterogeneity in Desbuquois dysplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 128A: 29–32. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30042
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!