Do parents and grandparents of patients with achondroplasia have a higher cancer risk?
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 130A, Issue 2, pages 165–168, 1 October 2004
How to Cite
Stoll, C. and Feingold, J. (2004), Do parents and grandparents of patients with achondroplasia have a higher cancer risk?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 130A: 165–168. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30273
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!