Feeling at risk: How women interpret their familial breast cancer risk
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 131A, Issue 1, pages 42–49, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
van Dijk, S., Otten, W., van Asperen, C. J., Timmermans, D. R.M., Tibben, A., Zoeteweij, M. W., Silberg, S., Breuning, M. H. and Kievit, J. (2004), Feeling at risk: How women interpret their familial breast cancer risk. Am. J. Med. Genet., 131A: 42–49. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30322
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2003
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: RUL 98-1740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!