Mitochondrial DNA control region sequence variation in migraine headache and cyclic vomiting syndrome
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 131A, Issue 1, pages 50–58, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Ito, M., Adams, K., Li, B. U.K., Klopstock, T., Maslim, A., Higashimoto, T., Herzog, J. and Boles, R. G. (2004), Mitochondrial DNA control region sequence variation in migraine headache and cyclic vomiting syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 131A: 50–58. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30323
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2003
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles Research Institute (Research Career Development Award to R.G.B.)
- CHLA Division of Medical Genetics (to R.G.B.)
- National Institute of Health (to R.G.B.). Grant Number: 1R21NS40462
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome Association USA/Canada (to R.G.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!