Interstitial deletion 11(p11.12p11.2) and analphoid marker formation results in inherited Potocki–Shaffer syndrome
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 133A, Issue 2, pages 180–183, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Chuang, L., Wakui, K., Sue, W.-C., Su, M.-H., Shaffer, L. G. and Kuo, P.-L. (2005), Interstitial deletion 11(p11.12p11.2) and analphoid marker formation results in inherited Potocki–Shaffer syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 133A: 180–183. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30362
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2003
- National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Tainan, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NCKUH-92-012, NCKUH-92-014
- Bureau of Health Promotion, Department of Health, Taiwan, ROC. Grant Numbers: BH92-GC03-2, 93-Genetics-2-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!