Novel mutation in the tyrosine kinase domain of FGFR2 in a patient with Pfeiffer syndrome
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 131A, Issue 3, pages 299–300, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Zankl, A., Jaeger, G., Bonafé, L., Boltshauser, E. and Superti-Furga, A. (2004), Novel mutation in the tyrosine kinase domain of FGFR2 in a patient with Pfeiffer syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 131A: 299–300. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30366
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2004
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A0-100485
- European Skeletal Dysplasia Network (ESDN). Grant Numbers: QLGI-CT2001-02188, Swiss OFES 01.0258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!