Subtelomeric 6p deletion: Clinical, FISH, and array CGH characterization of two cases
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 132A, Issue 2, pages 175–180, 15 January 2005
How to Cite
Le Caignec, C., De Mas, P., Vincent, M.-C., Bocéno, M., Bourrouillou, G., Rival, J.-M. and David, A. (2005), Subtelomeric 6p deletion: Clinical, FISH, and array CGH characterization of two cases. Am. J. Med. Genet., 132A: 175–180. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30409
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!