Angelo Selicorni and Cinzia Sforzini have contributed equally to the research.
Anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract are common in de Lange syndrome†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 132A, Issue 4, pages 395–397, 1 February 2005
How to Cite
Selicorni, A., Sforzini, C., Milani, D., Cagnoli, G., Fossali, E. and Bianchetti, M. G. (2005), Anomalies of the kidney and urinary tract are common in de Lange syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 132A: 395–397. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30445
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2004
- Fondazione Mariani
- Associazione Bambino Nefropatico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!