This article contains supplementary material, which may be viewed at the American Journal of Medical Genetics website at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0148-7299/suppmat/index.html.
Two novel mutations in SLC6A8 cause creatine transporter defect and distinctive X-linked mental retardation in two unrelated Dutch families†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 132A, Issue 3, pages 288–295, 30 January 2005
How to Cite
Mancini, G.M.S., Catsman-Berrevoets, C.E., de Coo, I.F.M., Aarsen, F.K., Kamphoven, J.H.J., Huijmans, J.G., Duran, M., van der Knaap, M.S., Jakobs, C. and Salomons, G.S. (2005), Two novel mutations in SLC6A8 cause creatine transporter defect and distinctive X-linked mental retardation in two unrelated Dutch families. Am. J. Med. Genet., 132A: 288–295. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30473
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!