Uniparental disomy (UPD) other than 15: Phenotypes and bibliography updated
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 136A, Issue 3, pages 287–305, 30 July 2005
How to Cite
Kotzot, D. and Utermann, G. (2005), Uniparental disomy (UPD) other than 15: Phenotypes and bibliography updated. Am. J. Med. Genet., 136A: 287–305. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30483
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!