Trisomy 15q25.2-qter in an autistic child: Genotype–phenotype correlations
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 133A, Issue 2, pages 184–188, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Bonati, M. T., Finelli, P., Giardino, D., Gottardi, G., Roberts, W. and Larizza, L. (2005), Trisomy 15q25.2-qter in an autistic child: Genotype–phenotype correlations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 133A: 184–188. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30503
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2004
- Ministry of Health (to Istituto Auxologico Italiano IRCCS). Grant Number: ICS 030.11-RF225 (NEMEC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!