This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
BRCA1/2 testing in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer families II: Impact on relationships†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 133A, Issue 2, pages 165–169, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
McInerney-Leo, A., Biesecker, B. B., Hadley, D. W., Kase, R. G., Giambarresi, T. R., Johnson, E., Lerman, C. and Struewing, J. P. (2005), BRCA1/2 testing in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer families II: Impact on relationships. Am. J. Med. Genet., 133A: 165–169. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30566
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2003
- Medical Genetics Branch of the National Human Genome Research Institute
- Genetics Epidemiology Branch of the National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!