This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
BRCA1/2 testing in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer families II: Impact on relationships†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 133A, Issue 2, pages 165–169, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
McInerney-Leo, A., Biesecker, B. B., Hadley, D. W., Kase, R. G., Giambarresi, T. R., Johnson, E., Lerman, C. and Struewing, J. P. (2005), BRCA1/2 testing in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer families II: Impact on relationships. Am. J. Med. Genet., 133A: 165–169. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30566
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2003
- Medical Genetics Branch of the National Human Genome Research Institute
- Genetics Epidemiology Branch of the National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!