Psychological benefit of diagnostic certainty for mothers of children with disabilities: Lessons from Down syndrome
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 133A, Issue 2, pages 170–175, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Lenhard, W., Breitenbach, E., Ebert, H., Schindelhauer-Deutscher, H.J. and Henn, W. (2005), Psychological benefit of diagnostic certainty for mothers of children with disabilities: Lessons from Down syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 133A: 170–175. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30571
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2004
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01GP0208
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!