This article contains supplementary material, which may be viewed at the American Journal of Medical Genetics website at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1552–4825/suppmat/index.html.
Genetic counseling for BRCA1/2: A randomized controlled trial of two strategies to facilitate the education and counseling process†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 134A, Issue 1, pages 66–73, 1 April 2005
How to Cite
Wang, C., Gonzalez, R., Milliron, K. J., Strecher, V. J. and Merajver, S. D. (2005), Genetic counseling for BRCA1/2: A randomized controlled trial of two strategies to facilitate the education and counseling process. Am. J. Med. Genet., 134A: 66–73. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30577
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2004
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- American Association of University Women Educational Foundation (AAUW)
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Venture Investment Fund of the University of Michigan Health System
- Blodgett-Butterworth Research Foundation
- US Army. Grant Number: DAMD17-96-1-6255
|jwsAJMA.v134.1.66.pdf||47K||An Adobe PDF document containing two appendices.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.