A new DAX1 gene mutation associated with congenital adrenal hypoplasia and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 135A, Issue 3, pages 292–296, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Balsamo, A., Antelli, A., Baldazzi, L., Baronio, F., Lazareva, D., Cassio, A. and Cicognani, A. (2005), A new DAX1 gene mutation associated with congenital adrenal hypoplasia and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 135A: 292–296. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30689
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!