Studies of reduced folate carrier 1 (RFC1) A80G and 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T polymorphisms with neural tube and orofacial cleft defects
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 135A, Issue 2, pages 220–223, 1 June 2005
How to Cite
Vieira, A. R., Murray, J. C., Trembath, D., Orioli, I. M., Castilla, E. E., Cooper, M. E., Marazita, M. L., Lennon-Graham, F. and Speer, M. (2005), Studies of reduced folate carrier 1 (RFC1) A80G and 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T polymorphisms with neural tube and orofacial cleft defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 135A: 220–223. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30705
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DE 08559, DE 13076, NS39818, ES11375
- The March of Dimes Foundation. Grant Number: FY02-212
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnologico (CNPq), Brazil. Grant Number: 522059/96-1
- Agencia Nacional de Promocion Cientifica y Technologica, Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cientificas y Technologicas, Argentina. Grant Number: PICT 495
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!