Are the betaine-homocysteine methyltransferase (BHMT and BHMT2) genes risk factors for spina bifida and orofacial clefts?
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 135A, Issue 3, pages 274–277, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Curry, S., Wen, S., Wicker, N. J., Shaw, G. M., Lammer, E. J., Yang, W., Jafarov, T. and Finnell, R. H. (2005), Are the betaine-homocysteine methyltransferase (BHMT and BHMT2) genes risk factors for spina bifida and orofacial clefts?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 135A: 274–277. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30739
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2004
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE12898
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers of Excellence for Surveillance, Research, Service and Evaluation of Birth Defects. Grant Number: U50\CCU 913241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!