The new Wolf–Hirschhorn syndrome critical region (WHSCR-2): A description of a second case
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 136A, Issue 2, pages 175–178, 15 July 2005
How to Cite
Rodríguez, L., Zollino, M., Climent, S., Mansilla, E., López-Grondona, F., Martínez-Fernández, M. L., Murdolo, M. and Martínez-Frías, M. L. (2005), The new Wolf–Hirschhorn syndrome critical region (WHSCR-2): A description of a second case. Am. J. Med. Genet., 136A: 175–178. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30775
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2004
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias (FIS), Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo (Spain). Grant Number: PI020028
- Cofin 2003-MIUR (MZ). Grant Number: GGP030253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!