22q11.2 duplication syndrome: Two new familial cases with some overlapping features with DiGeorge/velocardiofacial syndromes
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 137A, Issue 1, pages 47–51, 15 August 2005
How to Cite
Portnoï, M.-F., Lebas, F., Gruchy, N., Ardalan, A., Biran-Mucignat, V., Malan, V., Finkel, L., Roger, G., Ducrocq, S., Gold, F., Taillemite, J.-L. and Marlin, S. (2005), 22q11.2 duplication syndrome: Two new familial cases with some overlapping features with DiGeorge/velocardiofacial syndromes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 137A: 47–51. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30847
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!