Familial risks of congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
Infants with Bochdalek diaphragmatic hernia: Sibling precurrence and monozygotic twin discordance in a hospital-based malformation surveillance program†
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 138A, Issue 2, pages 81–88, 1 October 2005
How to Cite
Pober, B. R., Lin, A., Russell, M., Ackerman, K. G., Chakravorty, S., Strauss, B., Westgate, M. N., Wilson, J., Donahoe, P. K. and Holmes, L. B. (2005), Infants with Bochdalek diaphragmatic hernia: Sibling precurrence and monozygotic twin discordance in a hospital-based malformation surveillance program. Am. J. Med. Genet., 138A: 81–88. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30904
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2005
- NIH. Grant Number: PO1 HD 39942-03
- The Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Massachusetts Centers for Birth Defects Research and Prevention. Grant Number: U50/CCU 1132247-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!