Detection of an unexpected subtelomeric 15q26.2 qter deletion in a little girl: Clinical and cytogenetic studies
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 138A, Issue 2, pages 160–165, 1 October 2005
How to Cite
Pinson, L., Perrin, A., Plouzennec, C., Parent, P., Metz, C., Collet, M., Le Bris, M.J., Douet-Guilbert, N., Morel, F. and De Braekeleer, M. (2005), Detection of an unexpected subtelomeric 15q26.2 qter deletion in a little girl: Clinical and cytogenetic studies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 138A: 160–165. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30939
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!