Complete trisomy 1q with mosaic Y;1 translocation: A recurrent aneuploidy presenting diagnostic dilemmas
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 138A, Issue 2, pages 166–170, 1 October 2005
How to Cite
Scheuerle, A., Heller, K. and Elder, F. (2005), Complete trisomy 1q with mosaic Y;1 translocation: A recurrent aneuploidy presenting diagnostic dilemmas. Am. J. Med. Genet., 138A: 166–170. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30940
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!