Precision and error of three-dimensional phenotypic measures acquired from 3dMD photogrammetric images
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 138A, Issue 3, pages 247–253, 15 October 2005
How to Cite
Aldridge, K., Boyadjiev, S. A., Capone, G. T., DeLeon, V. B. and Richtsmeier, J. T. (2005), Precision and error of three-dimensional phenotypic measures acquired from 3dMD photogrammetric images. Am. J. Med. Genet., 138A: 247–253. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30959
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2005
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: NCRR/NIH M01-RR00052
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P60 DE13078, HD24605, HD38384, K23-DE00462, M01-RR00052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!