Myhre syndrome in a female with previously undescribed symptoms: Further delineation of the phenotype
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 139A, Issue 2, pages 127–130, 1 December 2005
How to Cite
van Steensel, M.A.M., Vreeburg, M., Steijlen, P.M. and de Die-Smulders, C. (2005), Myhre syndrome in a female with previously undescribed symptoms: Further delineation of the phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 139A: 127–130. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30988
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2005
- Barrier Therapeutics NV
- GROW Research Institute
- International Pachyonychia Congenita Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!