A paternally derived inverted duplication of distal 14q with a terminal 14q deletion
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 139A, Issue 2, pages 146–150, 1 December 2005
How to Cite
Chen, C.-P., Chern, S.-R., Lin, S.-P., Lin, C.-C., Li, Y.-C., Wang, T.-H., Lee, C.-C., Pan, C.-W., Hsieh, L.-J. and Wang, W. (2005), A paternally derived inverted duplication of distal 14q with a terminal 14q deletion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 139A: 146–150. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.30997
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2005
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC-93-2314-B-195-017, NSC-93-2314-B-195-018
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX92-920751
- Bureau of Health Promotion, Department of Health. Grant Number: BH92-GC03-1
- Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.. Grant Number: MMH-E-93004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!