Isolated 6q terminal deletions: An emerging new syndrome
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 1, pages 74–81, 1 January 2006
How to Cite
Bertini, V., De Vito, G., Costa, R., Simi, P. and Valetto, A. (2006), Isolated 6q terminal deletions: An emerging new syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 74–81. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31020
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!