Delineation of a 2.2 Mb microdeletion at 5q35 associated with microcephaly and congenital heart disease
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 5, pages 427–433, 1 March 2006
How to Cite
Bækvad-Hansen, M., Tümer, Z., Delicado, A., Erdogan, F., Tommerup, N. and Larsen, L. A. (2006), Delineation of a 2.2 Mb microdeletion at 5q35 associated with microcephaly and congenital heart disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 427–433. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31087
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2005
- The Danish Heart Association
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!