Dyggve–Melchior–Clausen syndrome and Smith–McCort dysplasia: Clinical and molecular findings in three families supporting genetic heterogeneity in Smith–McCort dysplasia
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 5, pages 421–426, 1 March 2006
How to Cite
Neumann, L. M., Ghouzzi, V. E., Paupe, V., Weber, H.-P., Fastnacht, E., Leenen, A., Lyding, S., Klusmann, A., Mayatepek, E., Pelz, J. and Cormier-Daire, V. (2006), Dyggve–Melchior–Clausen syndrome and Smith–McCort dysplasia: Clinical and molecular findings in three families supporting genetic heterogeneity in Smith–McCort dysplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 421–426. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31090
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!