Role of leptin in regulating appetite, neuroendocrine function, and bone remodeling
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 5, pages 515–524, 1 March 2006
How to Cite
Cohen, M. M. (2006), Role of leptin in regulating appetite, neuroendocrine function, and bone remodeling. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 515–524. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31099
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!