Jörg Weimer and Simone Metzke-Heidemann contributed equally to this work.
Characterization of two supernumerary marker chromosomes in a patient with signs of Klinefelter syndrome, mild facial anomalies, and severe speech delay*
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 5, pages 488–495, 1 March 2006
How to Cite
Weimer, J., Metzke-Heidemann, S., Plendl, H., Caliebe, A., Grunewald, R., Õunap, K., Tammur, P., Jonat, W., Bartsch, O., Siebert, R. and Arnold, N. (2006), Characterization of two supernumerary marker chromosomes in a patient with signs of Klinefelter syndrome, mild facial anomalies, and severe speech delay. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 488–495. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31104
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!