H. Zappel and L. Schweigerer have contributed equally to the manuscript.
Neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID) due to a novel S331R mutation of the CIAS1 gene and response to interleukin-1 receptor antagonist treatment†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 8, pages 883–886, 15 April 2006
How to Cite
Boschan, C., Witt, O., Lohse, P., Foeldvari, I., Zappel, H. and Schweigerer, L. (2006), Neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID) due to a novel S331R mutation of the CIAS1 gene and response to interleukin-1 receptor antagonist treatment. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 883–886. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31148
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!