How to cite this article: Rinne T, Hamel B, van Bokhoven H, Brunner HG. 2006. Pattern of p63 mutations and their phenotypes—update. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:1396–1406.
Pattern of p63 mutations and their phenotypes—update†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 13, pages 1396–1406, 1 July 2006
How to Cite
Rinne, T., Hamel, B., Bokhoven, H. v. and Brunner, H. G. (2006), Pattern of p63 mutations and their phenotypes—update. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 1396–1406. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31271
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2005
- ZonMW. Grant Number: 901-02-232
- European Union Sixth Framework programme EpiStem project. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-019067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!