How to cite this article: Hatton DD, Sideris J, Skinner M, Mankowski J, Bailey DB Jr, Roberts J, Mirrett P. 2006. Autistic behavior in children with fragile X syndrome: Prevalence, stability, and the impact of FMRP. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:1804–1813.
Autistic behavior in children with fragile X syndrome: Prevalence, stability, and the impact of FMRP†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 17, pages 1804–1813, 1 September 2006
How to Cite
Hatton, D. D., Sideris, J., Skinner, M., Mankowski, J., Bailey, D. B., Roberts, J. and Mirrett, P. (2006), Autistic behavior in children with fragile X syndrome: Prevalence, stability, and the impact of FMRP. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 1804–1813. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31286
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!