How to cite this article: Sikora DM, Pettit-Kekel K, Penfield J, Merkens LS, Steiner RD. 2006. The near universal presence of autism spectrum disorders in children with Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:1511–1518.
The near universal presence of autism spectrum disorders in children with Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome†
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 14, pages 1511–1518, 15 July 2006
How to Cite
Sikora, D. M., Pettit-Kekel, K., Penfield, J., Merkens, L. S. and Steiner, R. D. (2006), The near universal presence of autism spectrum disorders in children with Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 1511–1518. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31294
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 HL073980
- OHSU General Clinical Research Center. Grant Numbers: M01 RR003344, M01 RR003344-33S3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!