How to cite this article: Sikora DM, Pettit-Kekel K, Penfield J, Merkens LS, Steiner RD. 2006. The near universal presence of autism spectrum disorders in children with Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:1511–1518.
The near universal presence of autism spectrum disorders in children with Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 14, pages 1511–1518, 15 July 2006
How to Cite
Sikora, D. M., Pettit-Kekel, K., Penfield, J., Merkens, L. S. and Steiner, R. D. (2006), The near universal presence of autism spectrum disorders in children with Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 1511–1518. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31294
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 HL073980
- OHSU General Clinical Research Center. Grant Numbers: M01 RR003344, M01 RR003344-33S3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!