How to cite this article: Shuman C, Smith AC, Steele L, Ray PN, Clericuzio C, Zackai E, Parisi MA, Meadows AT, Kelly T, Tichauer D, Squire JA, Sadowski P, Weksberg R. 2006. Constitutional UPD for chromosome 11p15 in individuals with isolated hemihyperplasia is associated with high tumor risk and occurs following assisted reproductive technologies. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:1497–1503.
Constitutional UPD for chromosome 11p15 in individuals with isolated hemihyperplasia is associated with high tumor risk and occurs following assisted reproductive technologies†
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 14, pages 1497–1503, 15 July 2006
How to Cite
Shuman, C., Smith, A. C., Steele, L., Ray, P. N., Clericuzio, C., Zackai, E., Parisi, M. A., Meadows, A. T., Kelly, T., Tichauer, D., Squire, J. A., Sadowski, P. and Weksberg, R. (2006), Constitutional UPD for chromosome 11p15 in individuals with isolated hemihyperplasia is associated with high tumor risk and occurs following assisted reproductive technologies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 1497–1503. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31323
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!